Our Veterinary Technicians
Our Veterinary Technicians
- Pictured with Gryffin
- Pets at home: Gryffin – a playful mixed breed and Merlin – an African dwarf frog.
- Veterinary interests: Exotics and incorporating ‘Fear Free‘ into general animal care.
- Hobbies: Reading fantasy novels, watching the latest movies, volunteering at the Montana Raptor Conservation Center, riding horses, and dog training.
- Pictured with Brea
- Pets at home: Brea – a Rottweiler, Kodi – a mixed mutt, Thunder – a chocolate flaxen Rocky Mountain Horse, and Kat – a amber champagne Quarter Horse.
- Veterinary interests: Surgical assisting and patient care.
- Hobbies: Horseback riding, colt starting, cooking, and gardening.
Veterinary Technician & Inventory Manager
- Pictured with Kimber
- Pets at home: Kimber – a liver and white English Springer Spaniel, nine chickens, a turkey, two ducks – Ralph and Poppy.
- Veterinary interests: Surgery and research.
- Hobbies: Soap making, string art, boating, and camping.
Certified Veterinary Technician & Public Relations Coordinator
- Pictured with Faith
- Pets at home: Derringer – a blue merle mini Australian Shepherd, Barrett – a bi-colored German Shepherd, Faith – a red dun Paso Fino, Twilight – a black and white paint Tennessee Walker, Valentine – a bay tobiano Walkaloosa, Ekans – a red and white corn snake, and Toothless – a bearded dragon.
- Veterinary interests: Fear Free, behavior, and client education. She is currently working towards becoming a certified Veterinary Technician Specialist (VTS) in the field of behavior. She is also a member of the Society of Veterinary Behavior Technicians.
- Hobbies: Photography and working on various crafts.
Certified Veterinary Technician & CET (Certified Euthanasia Technician)
- Pictured with Sapphire
- Pets at home: Sapphire – a seal point Siamese.
- Veterinary interests: Equine, reproduction, and surgery. Mel is also a Certified Euthanasia Technician via CAETA (The Companion Animal Euthanasia Training Academy)
- Hobbies: Photography, hiking, back packing, and horseback riding.
Certified Veterinary Technician & Lead Technician
- Pictured with Mamma Kitty
- Pets at home: Fender – a brown tabby domestic short hair, Lambeau – another brown tabby domestic short hair, and Gracie – a brown Kelpie cross.
- Veterinary interests: Anesthesia, digital imaging, and cytology.
- Hobbies: Hiking, fishing, hunting, crafting, and reading.
- Pictured with Henry
- Pets at home: Henry – a Dachshund cross, Peppy – a Paint / Welsh Cob cross, Rusty – an Arab / Quarter Horse cross, Mufasa – a large gold fish, and Custer – a Plecostomus.
- Veterinary interests: Equine reproduction & management, equine lameness, small animal anesthesia, and microbiology.
- Hobbies: Running, cooking, horseback riding, and hunter / jumper / eventing with her horses.
Certified Veterinary Technician
- Pictured with Rocky
- Pets at home: Marla – muted tortishell domestic short haired cat.
- Veterinary interests: Surgery, patient care, cytology – basically anything the involves using a microscope.
- Hobbies: Hiking, hunting, running, and drawing.
- Pictured with
- Pets at home: Odin – a red lab and Morty – a manx cat.
- Veterinary interests: Diagnostics and laboratory work.
- Hobbies: Hiking and playing pool