If you need to travel and can’t take your pet along, why not plan to have your best friend stay with us? Traveling can cause enough stress and anxiety; no need to worry about whether your pet is being well cared for or not. We offer a convenient solution by providing boarding in our safe, clean, and comfortable environment.
Our facilities include:
- Individual or house mate boarding in kennels for our smaller guest
- Individual or house mate boarding in indoor or outdoor runs for our larger guests
- At least four long walks per day
- Fear Free techniques and anxiety prevention
- Special care and attention
- Lots of love from all of the staff!
Does your pet have special needs, health concerns, medications, or a special diet? Well it’s a good thing we are a veterinary hospital! We can easily address any medical requirements while your pet stays with us by our experienced medical staff.
If you would like to tour our facility before you schedule, give us a call and we will schedule a time at your convenience. We would be happy to show you where your pet will be staying and introduce you to some of our kennel staff that spends the most time with them.
We welcome your questions about our boarding facilities and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s stay as happy as possible.
Things to know before you board with us
- We require the following vaccines (which we can update upon your pet’s arrival)
- Dogs – Rabies, Distemper Combo, Bordatella
- Cats – Rabies, Distemper Combo
- We provide all the fresh blankets and dishes your pet could need! Please leave all personal blankets, beds, and dishes at home.
- You are welcome to bring your pet’s personal food or we can feed them a sensitive stomach diet.